Jul 2, 2013

Hellloooooo

Soooo.. I finally made an official "departure" from my previous personal blog (the beloved pip-squeak aka ratsustekuzo aka tikus-ilang aka whatever else i'd named it :D)

At least for a few years (!) I'm gonna update this blog with family, maternal, motherly stuffs.. 
I know this blog still needs editing, layout-wise..I guess this was the only"family-friendly" template i could find 4 years (!) ago.

A little recap of what had happened in the past year (!):
- I gave birth to a lovely baby boy: Navis Sahl Putera in October
- I quit my 3.5-year stint as a reporter to stay at home with my son
- I still do various freelance work: translation, writing, editing, transcribing, heck even trolling ;p
- I started cooking again, albeit on and off
- I started reading 5 books and finished none
- I don't know what movies are playing in the theatre anymore
- The last time I discovered a "new" band was Ellie Goulding
And I've just installed this blogger app for Android that is supposed to motivate me to write more often here rather than wasting my time over at Quora.
Cheerio!

No comments: