Aug 21, 2013

mother knows best.. do we really?

If there is ONE thing that really stressed me out after 10-months of mommyhood is WHAT TO FEED THE BABY. I mean, for me, I ENJOY eating. I love food. I couldnt wait to give Navis his first taste of whatever. Little did I know, me and my baby weren't on the same page. This is what I first thought of baby feeding: Tossing whatever from the table and baby will chew/gum happily Boy I was wrong! Okay the first couple of weeks was relatively easy. I had the whole thing figured out (or so I thought). I'd cook his meals in big batches, freeze them in ice cubes and ready for reheating anytime of the day.

Yes it worked..for a few months. 

Then comes toddlerhood. 



Ok this one was written in August. Yes I was so fed up by people acted as if I know EVERYTHING about my kid. And put on this puzzled look when I said I dont. Come on.. Ive only been with him for less than a year and cant they notice he's growing?? Everyday something inside them CHANGES. plus...how many times i have to say this.. They dont come with a manual! 

Feeding was a nightmare..everything was trial and error. Now it's less so. I know things he would happily chomp (krupuk) and spit out (bananas).


No comments: